Monday, March 5, 2012

"Dance Like You Can't Dance" Tuesdays

I've started something new. It will make you laugh so hard you will practically pee your pants (that is if you are wearing pants). Starting tomorrow, featured only on My Thoughts Exactly, you will be able to Dance Like You Can't Dance.



For those of you that don't know how to dance, I'm not poking fun. I've danced my whole life. The world is my stage. I mean sometimes when I go into the restroom at work, I stop in front of the mirrors and do a pirouette (a turn); however, if I'm feeling really frisky I'll do a high kick.



My BFF and I started "Dancing Like We Can't Dance" in college. We pulled all-nighters when it came to studying. To keep the all-nighter an actual all-nighter (confused much??) we had keep ourselves entertained. Dad, if you're reading this I swear we really did study...entertainment played a huge role in my impeccable GPA. We played an incredibly ridiculous song and went after it. No rhythm, no technique, NO style...just tons of jazz hands.  Our kitchen was our Dance Like You Can’t Dance studio.  Good thing our neighbor/roomie either came in at sun-up or never came home at all or we would have had one super pissed neighbor/roomie.  I’d like to give a huge SHOUT OUT to the Roomie!



I’m no techy but I think this should work.  I'd like everyone to join me and post a video of yourself on You Tube and copy & paste the link on the comments section every TUESDAY. I'll do it too. It will be HILARIOUS.   Wait for the actual weekly post though.  Don’t do it on a random post day.  It won’t be nearly as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment