Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Count Your Blessings

It's Wednesday and I'm having a hard time making it through this week.  I think my problem is just being plum pooped.  I have been pushing myself to run my first 5k post baby.  Honestly I've only run 1 5k in my entire life but this one is still post baby.  The big day is on Saturday and I've done really well with my "training".  Jaxson's birthday party is next Saturday and I've been hoping for good weather.  My little man has absolutely no idea about his big day.  All he knows is that I have a 2 big boxes of Cracker Jacks sitting in my dining room that always results in a big "NO!" when he tries to get into the plastic wrapping. On days like today I'm reminding myself to count my blessings, one by one.  I have a happy and healthy little boy that loves me unconditionally.  Selfishly, I think parents need unconditional love.  I also have a cute little chihuaua that loves me unconditionally as well.  I can't leave her out of this.  Blessing #2:  My husband believes I'm beautiful, no matter my weight.  He has done a wonderful job supporting me on my Weight Watching adventure and 5K goal.  I do believe he would still love me if I hadn't volunteered on this quest.  I really really have about 100 more blessings to count but I just made myself feel better talking about Jaxson, Salem, and Landon.

This week I have been picking Jaxson up from daycare because Landon has been working on his first commercial landscaping job.  I have wanted to give him every opportunity to succeed with this job because it's kind of a big deal! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Jaxson's face light up when he sees me come to his Nene's door.  It makes my heart smile.  After picking him up today I decided that we needed to make a pit stop at the park before going home.  Jaxson and I have gone to the park once before and L-O-V-E-D the swings.  So guess what we did today.......










It was a great day at the park.  
Hope you love my mad photography skills.  

My day is complete.  I'm in bed with my 2 boys and puppy and life couldn't get much better.
Remember to count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment