Thursday, March 10, 2011

Round of Applause

I'm totally giving myself a round of applause today.  Remember my post about Weight Watchers??  I hate to brag but its working.  I weighed myself this morning on my handy dandy little scale and I have lost 3.9 pounds.  That really doesn't sound like a tremendous amount of weight but it's losing, not gaining!  I feel awesome.  I can see stomach muscles appearing, my BINGO arms are diminishing, I can see calf muscles becoming a little more defined.  I  actually ran a little over a mile yesterday in under 13 minutes without stopping.  I have enjoyed waking up the past 2 weeks a little earlier than normal to go get a kick butt workout.  Some afternoons I go for a jog instead of going to the gym because the weather has been GORGEOUS!  At the beginning of the year I swore that I wouldn't be wearing a bathing suit this year.  I think I might be changing my mind....I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for listening!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment